Latest update: March 29th, 2023
Goal of this policy
This support policy explains the support level towards customers.
Click here if you need support.
Initial response time is 1 (one) business day outside planned holiday periods.
Support is provided per e-mail and via the Ativo.io website.
Support is provided to Jira admins and the key designated users (spocs) for paid or trial subscriptions.
- Incident Support – Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Root cause analysis
- Assistance with issues during installation
- Assistance with issues during upgrades
- Identifying and creating needed bug reports
- Guidance around implementation and configuration
Support does not include:
- Customers without a valid maintenance agreement
- Issues outside the scope of the Agile Programs for Jira plugin
- End of Life, Beta, Release Candidate or Development releases
- Customized versions of the product (customized = original product code has been modified)
- Development questions or requests
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins
- Support for end-users
- Product training
- Support in languages other than English and Dutch
- System & Performance tuning
- Deployment & Capacity Planning
- Installation & Upgrade Services