Filters and program configuration options - new in release 1.9
Filters and program configuration options – version 1.9
The following new functionalities, enhancements and bug fixes are included in version 1.9 of Ativo Programs:
- Filter on specific features in the planning and progress screens.
- Filters from the planning screen are now also available on the progress screen. These filters are applied on the summary, sprint view and on the burn-up charts.
- Added a ‘view options‘ taskbar in the planning and progress screens to show all stories, see details and choose which dependency cords to draw.
- Each team in the program can use its own estimation method: story points, man days or no estimations at all. Estimations are converted when computing totals at program and feature level.
- Multiple programs can now share the same project in Jira to contain the features (epics).
- Fixed error message when deleting a team that is used in a program.